You may form a team on Roblox by following these steps:
- On the Roblox website, sign in to your Roblox account.
- Once logged in, go to the top of the page and click the “Create” button.
- Choose “Group” from the available options on the Create page.
- To begin creating a new group, click the “Create New” button.
- Fill out the required information for your team/group, such as the group name, group description, and group emblem (logo).
- Set the privacy settings for the group to your liking. You can select “Public” (visible to all Roblox users), “Private” (approval required to join), or “Clan” (invite-only).
- Adjust the group settings, such as the group’s shout, roles, and permissions, to meet your needs.
- After entering all of the required information and configuring the parameters, click the “Purchase” or “Create” button to complete the creation of your group.
- You will become the team’s owner/administrator after creating the group. You can invite individuals to join your group, assign positions, and manage the team’s many elements.
Please keep in mind that depending on your Roblox membership level (free or premium), you may have access to extra tools and options for group formation.